Disc of Chaos
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Disc of Chaos|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
17 Fire Magic
- In normal mode, it has 21240 health. This is far higher than many other end-game bosses, including Shiro, Glint, Abbadon and ironically it is much higher than The Great Destroyer itself. However, it has no defensive skills.
- Knock down skills work against the Disc of Chaos, despite its sheer size and lack of clear knock down animation.
- It can be easily pulled from the start to avoid accidentally aggroing it later.
- Your party receives a Morale Boost when it dies.
- It can drop a Warrior skill tome.