Update - Thursday, May 6, 2010
The Shining Blade grows in strength daily, gathering allies and extending aid to travelers troubled by the White Mantle and their Peacekeepers. Krytans wait anxiously to hear the outcome of Princess Salma's appeals to the Ebon Vanguard. Meanwhile, the whole of Tyria waits to see when and where this conflict will reach its climax.
- Updated the Automated Tournament map rotation.
- The AI now uses Splinter Weapon on minions.
- Fixed a bug that prevented stacking for some Piles of Elemental Dust received from Sacks of Random Junk.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- Random appearances by Shining Blade members were added in Krytan instances (excluding Talmark Wilderness). The Shining Blade members will spawn at set locations, but which member(s) spawn is random. These Shining Blade members will join your party.
- There is a new dialogue in the Shining Blade camp.
- There is a new dialogue in the Ice Cliff Chasms (outside of Eye of the North).
- Previously acquired Piles of Elemental Dust will still have stacking issues, but all new piles from Sacks of Random Junk will be the same type and will stack.