Update - Thursday, June 17, 2010
Success against Aily the Innocent lends much hope to the people of Kryta, but it comes with the realization of how much difficulty remains. With each battle, the Shining Blade and its allies face tougher foes and see the war edge ever closer to the seat of power. Princess Salma asks that everyone remain vigilant and resolute, as the worst is surely yet to come.
For more information on these changes, please see the Developer Updates page.
- Adjusted the location of the Guild Lord and some NPCs in the following guild halls:
- Defy Pain (PvP): split for PvP; changed skill type to stance; removed damage reduction.
- Oath of Protection: changed functionality to: "While the Bodyguard is alive, the Guild Lord takes no more than 30 damage from each attack or spell and takes 30 less damage each second."
- Fixed a bug that allowed some War in Kryta miniatures to receive buffs.
- Fixed a bug that allowed High Priest Alkar to drop Alkar's Concoction on the ground during the quest The Destroyer Challenge.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Disco Balls from triggering fireworks in some outposts.