Fingers of Chaos
Stance. (monster only) For 5 seconds, your attacks: cannot miss rangers; remove enchantments from monks; cause conditions on warriors; interrupt elementalists; and lose a hex when attacking necros. [sic]
- Concise description
Stance. (monster only) (5 seconds.) Your attacks cannot miss Rangers, remove enchantments from Monks, cause conditions on Warriors, interrupt Elementalists, and remove a hex when attacking Necromancers.
- The conditions inflicted on warriors are blind and crippled.
- The actual effect on rangers is ignoring skills that block; skills that inflict blind or a miss chance (such as Blurred Vision) are still effective.
- Every effect applies to a character who has a corresponding primary or secondary profession.
- The effects only seem to apply to player characters, heroes and henchmen; not to other allies.
- This skill is used by Infectious Nightmare, Grasp of Insanity, Lesser Grasp, Scythe of Chaos, Torment Claw, Wrathful Storm, The Darkness, The Darkness (boss), The Fury, and The Black Beast of Arrgh.
- This skill was likely introduced to prevent farming by small (1-2 member) parties.