From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
A flawless victory occurs in certain PvP battles when a team successfully prevails against the opposing team(s) without any team member deaths. A flawless victory awards additional Balthazar faction with the amount depending on the type of PvP battle.
Only "Victory" will be displayed even if your team wins a battle without any deaths in Alliance Battles, Fort Aspenwood or The Jade Quarry.
Flawless victory is awarded in:
- Codex Arena
- Guild versus Guild
- Heroes' Ascent
- Random Arenas
- Non-level 20 arenas
- All opponents are not players
- During certain special events
- Dragon Arena
- Rollerbeetle Racing (Is always awarded to first place, since players cannot die in the race.)
- Dwayna Vs Grenth (and its automated tournaments)
- In the Mortal Kombat series of fighting games, a Flawless Victory is achieved by winning a round without incurring any damage over the course of the round.