Forest of the Wailing Lord
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Forest of the Wailing Lord|
Map of the Forest of the Wailing Lord
Houses within the Forest.
The Forest of the Wailing Lord is a small forest located in the north-western section of the Fissure of Woe. The forest is governed by the Wailing Lord, who allows both the Eternal army and the Shadow army to harvest the forest to fuel their war efforts. The forest can be reached by travelling north-west from the Tower of Courage, or by travelling to the west of the northern part of the Great Battle Field.
The Forest of the Wailing Lord is inhabited by Spirit Woods, Spirit Shepherds, Armored Cave Spiders and Rock Borer Worms. There is also a contingent of the Skeletal army near the abode of the Wailing Lord.
- 28 (30) Wailing Lord
- 15 (20) Enslaved Hero (only following completion of Slaves of Menzies)
- 28 (28) Forest Griffons (only during A Gift of Griffons)
- 28 (30) Armored Cave Spider
- 20 (20) Shard Wolf (only during The Hunt)
- 28 (30) Banshee (only during The Wailing Lord)
- 24 (26) Spirit Wood
- 28 (30) Spirit Shepherd
- 24 (26) Skeletal Berserker
- 24 (26) Skeletal Impaler
- 24 (26) Skeletal Bond
- 24 (26) Skeletal Ether Breaker
- 24 (26) Skeletal Icehand
- 20 (26) Rock Borer Worm
- The Spirit Woods lay down Spirits of Primal Echoes and Nature's Renewal making this part of the Fissure of Woe unsuitable for bonders.
- The Wailing Lord, whilst being initially hostile, does not attack players. It is crucial that players not kill the Wailing Lord as this will result in the party being kicked from the Fissure of Woe.
- The Forest of the Wailing Lord is the only green section of the Fissure of Woe.
- The Houses are of Ascalonian Design
|Landmarks in The Fissure of Woe|
|Burning Forest • Fissure Shore • Forest of the Wailing Lord • Great Battle Field • Lake of Fire • Spider Cave • Temple of War • Tower of Courage • Tower of Strength|