Guild:Omg Gwen Is Legal
|This page is about a particular player guild.|
The contents of this page are player-managed and do not represent official Guild Wars lore. Any roleplaying, fictional, speculative, or opinionated claims on this page apply solely to the players in the guild, not to the Guild Wars canon. Guild pages must comply with the guild pages policy.
OMG Gwen is Legal [EotN]
At EotN we work like a tree full of keebler elves towards achieving a goal of pure gaming satisfaction.
|Omg Gwen Is Legal [EotN]|
|Leader||Mistress of Lothar|
|No. of members||38|
|Guild Hall||Warrior's Isle|
- Requirements for EotN officers:
- must be a member for at least one month
- should be an active/friendly player
- should be relatively sociable in guild and ally
- should be willing to help other players within reason
- Need to be have a Vent set up on their computer for meetings and other events
Obviously we realize that this is a video game, however we do require that our officers are not offline more than four days
- Members are required to have fun as often as possible. Helping other members is encouraged however perpetual newbies (i.e. those continually asking for help)are discouraged.
|Omg Gwen Is Legal Guild Hall|
|Rare Material Trader|
|Priest of Balthazar|
|Festival Hat Keeper|
- They that hath dinstinguished themselves and thus been made officers include: Ortar Bonesplitter, Wizard of Barnopia, A Natural Mystic
|OMG Gwen Is Legal Alliance|
|Leader||OMG Gwen Is Legal|
|Members||Divine Smoke • Legendary Defenders Of Justice • Legion Of The Sacred • Little Rainbow Unicorn • Nobody Is Real • Twin Reiter Des Untergangs • We Cozza Frenzy|
Below this line you can add your guild to various categories, such as: Note: If your guild does both PvE and PvP, don't add both categories; just use the PvX categories instead.
You can find a more complex list of all available guild categories at http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Category:Guilds -->