Harbinger of Twilight
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Harbinger of Twilight|
"Highly armored" variant
- Also, it is advisable to bring at least two human players as Vial of Purified Water only lasts for 10 seconds but has a recharge of 15 seconds.
- While not hexed with Vial of Purified Water, this creature's health are prevented from changing in any way. It does have the usual +3 pips of health regeneration that all bosses have, but it will have no effect except during the time the Harbinger is affected by Vial of Purified Water. This also prevents the Harbinger from recovering his health through natural health regeneration if disengaged.
- Although they are not bosses, killing a Harbinger of Twilight will provide a Morale Boost.
- Skills such as Nightmare Weapon will still steal health, even if they are not under the effects of Vial of Purified Water. Although the Harbinger will heal the damage moments later, it is possible to kill it if the stolen health reduces its bar to zero.
- It is also possible to inflict conditions or knock down the Harbinger even without Vial of Purified Water.