From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the Core skill. For the temporarily available Bonus Mission Pack skill, see Distracting Blow (Turai Ossa).
- Concise description
- Eye of the North
- Unless using a scythe, this skill counts as one attack on the targeted foe.
- With a scythe, this skill counts as one attack on the targeted foe, but can also hit up to two additional adjacent foes.
- Sand Shards will trigger several times and 2 or 3 strikes of adrenaline or energy can potentially be gained.
- Since no damage is dealt, skills such as Order of Pain or Barbs have no effect. However Soul Taker's health sacrifice cost will still occur for each foe hit.