|Campaign||Eye of the North|
The northeastern corner of the Far Shiverpeaks, sloping down towards the southeast, where it connects with the Charr Homelands.
- 20 Husker Duganson → mid east side
- 20 Jana Liefdottir → mid north side, near Darkrime Delves
- 20 Johan Winterbird → north side
- 20 Kobach the Ferocious → by portal to Jaga Moraine
- 20 Kundrag Sleepstalker → east side, northeast of Norrhart Domains portal
- 20 Skador the Swift → by portal to Norrhart Domains
- 20 Sorn the Merry → outside Longeye's Ledge
- 20 Sven Gaherson → northwest, near Volsung's Stead
These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- 20 Klakki the Squire (collector for 5 Frigid Mandragor Husks)
- 20 Norn Guard
- 20 Norn Guard Captain
- 20 Volsung Irongut
- 20 Kolgrim Bainwight
- 20 Einarr Frostcleft
- 20 (26) Stonewolf
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Herder
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Ranger
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Healer
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Gnasher
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Arcanist
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Sage
- 24 (26) Frozen Elemental
- 20 (26) Mandragor Scavenger
- 20 (26) Ulcerous Mandragor
- 20 (26) Dreamroot Mandragor
- 20 (26) Mystic Mandragor
- 22 (26) Berserking Minotaur
- 22 (26) Berserking Aurochs
- 22 (26) Berserking Wendigo
- 22 (26) Berserking Bison
- 28 (30) Jotun Skullsmasher
- 28 (30) Jotun Bloodcurdler
- 28 (30) Jotun Bladeturner
- 28 (30) Jotun Mindbreaker
- 24 (26) Frost Wurm
When approaching the Stone Summit Gnashers at Lord Glacius the Eternal's spawn location:
- Stone Summit Gnasher (1): "Lord Glacius the Eternal! From the darkest depths of the Underworld, we call upon you."
- Lord Glacius the Eternal: "Wheeeeee!" (Lord Glacius the Eternal spawns.)
- Stone Summit Gnasher (2): "You know, I would have thought him to be larger."
- Stone Summit Gnasher (3): "Look here, at the summoning scroll. Beneath his picture it proclaims..."Actual size.""
- Stone Summit Gnasher (4): "*sigh* Well, we must make use of what we have. Attack!"
One of the Stone Summit dwarves outside of Darkrime Delves gives the following speech when approached:
- "This may be the resting place of Kathandrax's Crusher or the Anvil of Dragrimmar."
- "It would strike a crippling blow to those pathetic Deldrimor if we were to deny them such prizes."
- "If the relics lie within, they will be ours for the taking!"
- "We will muster our forces and push onwards."
- "Kill anything that stands in your way!"
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 235 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 220 to 252.
- Be mindful of Wurm and Mandragor pop-ups.
- Lord Glacius the Eternal appears only as your party approaches its spawn location amongst a group of Stone Summit Gnashers.
- Consider vanquishing this area with the quest Leader of the Pack active. Although it will increase the amount of foes you must kill (Destroyers), you'll also gain one Alpha Tundra Wolf and five Tundra Wolf allies that will follow your party, even after you defeat all of the Destroyers.
- A locked chest will occasionally spawn behind the zone portal leading to Norrhart Domains; there is no way to reach it.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Bjora Marches.|
- The dialogue of the third Stone Summit Gnasher quotes the Buffy the Vampire Slayer character Rupert Giles during the episode Fear, Itself when he encounters a small demon.
|Explorable areas in the Far Shiverpeaks|
|Bjora Marches • Drakkar Lake • Epilogue • Hall of Monuments • Ice Cliff Chasms • Jaga Moraine • Norrhart Domains • Polymock Glacier • Varajar Fells|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|