Master of Damage
|Master of Damage|
The Master of Damage is a Zaishen master, who players can test their abilities against. He informs players on various statistics about their damage. He does not attack, but instead says every five seconds the average damage you do per second to him. Damage against the two Adjacent targets that are next to him is not counted.
After you use the /bow emote, stop dealing damage or dealing damage to him for 3 minutes, he will tell you:
- Total damage.
- Total time.
- Average damage per second.
- Highest damage during a second and what second the damage was done.
- Shortest time it took to kill him.
- Before testing
- "Approach and attack me! I will judge your ability to do damage."
- "You may bow to me at any time during the test to request we stop."
- After 3 minutes (or /bow)
- "You are averaging <number> damage per second in the last 5 seconds."
- "You did <number> damage over <number> seconds, for an average of <number> damage per second."
- "Your best damage in a single second was <number>, done at <number> seconds."
- "Death occurred after <number> seconds."
- Master of Damage has 590 health, 30 energy and 60 armor rating.
- Master of Damage will automatically heal before dealt lethal damage.
- Except for his initial quotes, the quotes will also appear in the team chat panel.
- In Isle of the Nameless (PvP), he receives +30% damage only from primary Elementalists under the effects of There Can Be Only One and he also receives +30% damage only from Elementalist skills used by secondary Elementalists under the effects of Amateur Hour, which suggests that the game regards him as a primary Elementalist.
- Master of Damage shares appearance with Kournan Scribes.