From Guild Wars Wiki
- Concise description
Each player death deals 50 damage to all nearby creatures and spawns a masterless bone horror (level 20).
- See also: List of minion skills#Additional skills
- This Flux is in effect every October (UTC−7).
- Displays the Death Nova explosion animation on the player when the player dies.
- Does not exploit corpses.
- Synergises well with Verata's Aura and Verata's Gaze.
- Consider running a saccer build to maximize this Flux's effect.
- During the Evil Residents and Evil Residents Code: Harmonica PvE quests, this Flux is applied to all quest-related creatures (except minions and spirits) around the Ascalon Settlement.
- This Flux has been in effect every October since 2011 (following UTC±0 in 2011 and 2012, and UTC−7 in 2013 onward).
- This is the only Flux to affect a PvE area.
- Before the October 4, 2011 update, getting banned by Dhuum in a PvP outpost would trigger Minion Apocalypse and could quickly cause the whole outpost to be swarmed with bone horrors.
- A Zombie Apocalypse is a popular type of apocalyptic fiction in which zombies threaten civilization through rapid growth and infection of humans; it is also the title of a video game.