From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Tarnished Coast
- Look atop these falls. Look at the pattern the water creates. Beautiful, isn't it?
- Welcome to my laboratory. This is where magic comes to life! I trademarked that, by the way....
- Excellent! Oola is brilliant and we've already made great progress. Have you spoken to Gadd about any of this?
During A Little Help:
- Don't concern yourself with my well-being. The research is more important.
- Gadd would have wished these creations to reach their full potential. Don't let his work be in vain, my friend.
Trial of Zinn
Before the trial:
- "Did you know that Zinn used to use my catchphrase without permission? "This is where magic comes to life!" That’s mine. I made it up. I’m really looking forward to him getting a "fair" trial."
After the trial:
- "Justice is served!"