|PvP reward class|| Fancy|
|Common salvage||Iron Ingots|
|Rare salvage||Steel Ingots|
The Sephis Sword is a jagged, pointed sword.
- Depths of Tyria
- Arachni's Haunt — Arachni's Spoils
- Bogroot Growths — Bogroot Chest
- Bloodstone Caves — Eldritch Chest
- Cathedral of Flames — Murakai's Chest
- Darkrime Delves — Havok's Chest
- Frostmaw's Burrows — Chest of Burrows
- Heart of the Shiverpeaks — Mountain Heart Chest
- Oola's Lab — Oola's Chest
- Ooze Pit — Prismatic Chest
- Sepulchre of Dragrimmar - Dragrimmar Chest
- Slavers' Exile — Chest of the Slaver & Hierophant's Chest
- Shards of Orr — Fendi's Chest
- Vloxen Excavations — Zoldark's Chest
Dye affects the sword's handle. The default color can be closely replicated using red dye.
Although it was not introduced until 2007, early art and promotional materials confirm the sword's model existed in-game (though not necessarily available in the GW.dat file) since at least the release of Prophecies.