From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Affiliation||Order of the Sunspears|
Note: The dialogue response is dependent on your progress in the Nightfall campaign storyline.
- After completion of the Chahbek Village mission
- "I remember when Kormir was but a young officer. You remind me much of her."
- "I see you're advancing in your studies, <player name>. Well done!"
- "I tried the <player's profession> profession once, but it didn't suit me. You are far better at it than I."
- "Maybe someday you'll be Spearmarshal. Kormir's got to grow old someday."
- "Sunspears need all professions to keep Istan safe."
- After completion of the Jokanur Diggings mission
- "I'm not afraid of death! Or undeath either."
- "Something dark looms in those ruins. Balthazar guide my spear as I fight for Istan."
- "Those ruins send a shiver up my back. Ahai, a Sunspear should not be frightened of legend. I am ashamed of myself."
- "We'll take back those ruins and drive out the evil spirits."
- "Will you fight by my side in the ruins? I would feel better knowing you are there, friend."
- After completion of the Blacktide Den mission
- "After those ruins, fighting Kournans seems almost easy."
- "Grenth curse the lot of those Kournans!"
- "Kournans? They fight like children. What do we have to be afraid of?"
- "My fellows think this battle will be simple. I have seen Kournans in combat. Do not underestimate them, or Istan will fall."
- "We will make war on these Kournans, and they will never forget their defeat."
- After completion of the Consulate Docks mission
- "Are the Elders cowards?"
- "I haven't seen my brother in days. Most of my friends are missing. I hope they're still alive."
- "I will fight those Kournans to a standstill...as soon as my wounds heal."
- "Kormir fought to protect Istan, and now the country turns its back on her."
- "Those Kournans fight like lions. It should have been me who died, not my friends."
- After completion of the Moddok Crevice mission
- "I don't know if Vabbi will help us, but I am tired of fighting these Kournans alone."
- "If we can get to Vabbi, we will surely find allies there."
- "Make for Vabbi with all haste. We are doomed without allies."
- "Vabbi may offer allies...but do we really trust artists to fight our wars?"
- "Vabbi's guard is strong. It must be if the Kournans decided to attack Istan first!"
- After completion of the Grand Court of Sebelkeh mission
- "Ahai, Sunspear! These days are troubling. Have you heard any good news?"
- "I dreamed I was fighting Kournans, my friends strewn dead on the field around me. Then I saw a face within a Kournan helm.... It was my own."
- "Many of the Sunspears complain of nightmares. I don't have any. I don't sleep."
- "My head is killing me. Such headaches...and awful nightmares, too."
- "Nightfall is only a legend. Do not concern yourself with children's tales."
- After completion of the Ruins of Morah mission
- "Even in the face of Nightfall, a Sunspear should never give up."
- "I still don't believe in Nightfall. There's no such thing as the end of the world. It's all foolishness."
- "If I am to die, let me die fighting. I plan to meet Balthazar with a spear in my hand."
- "Perhaps I was wrong about Nightfall. Everything seems so hopeless."
- "The corsairs need good sailors. Do you think we can escape Nightfall by sea?"
- After completion of the Abaddon's Gate mission
- "I found my brother in a Kournan prison garrison. He's fine, and free again!"
- "The day breaks, the sun returns, and the Sunspears bring glory to Istan!"
- "The Sunspears are heroes, and Istan is safe. All is right with the world."
- "This is the new golden age of the Sunspears."
- "Varesh Ossa was the worst villain in Istani history. It took our greatest heroes to defeat her."
- Elementalist and Mesmer versions don't fight back when under attack.