From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Affiliation||Order of the Sunspears|
Sunspears are generic members of the Order of the Sunspears. Many are seen performing guard duties.
9 Command (14 Command in Hard mode)
Note: The dialogue response is dependent on your progress in the Nightfall campaign storyline.
- After completion of the Chahbek Village mission
- "I remember when Kormir was but a young officer. You remind me much of her."
- "I see you're advancing in your studies, <player name>. Well done!"
- "I tried the <player's profession> profession once, but it didn't suit me. You are far better at it than I."
- "Maybe someday you'll be Spearmarshal. Kormir's got to grow old someday."
- "Sunspears need all professions to keep Istan safe."
- After completion of the Jokanur Diggings mission
- "I'm not afraid of death! Or undeath either."
- "Something dark looms in those ruins. Balthazar guide my spear as I fight for Istan."
- "Those ruins send a shiver up my back. Ahai, a Sunspear should not be frightened of legend. I am ashamed of myself."
- "We'll take back those ruins and drive out the evil spirits."
- "Will you fight by my side in the ruins? I would feel better knowing you are there, friend."
- After completion of the Blacktide Den mission
- "After those ruins, fighting Kournans seems almost easy."
- "Grenth curse the lot of those Kournans!"
- "Kournans? They fight like children. What do we have to be afraid of?"
- "My fellows think this battle will be simple. I have seen Kournans in combat. Do not underestimate them, or Istan will fall."
- "We will make war on these Kournans, and they will never forget their defeat."
- After completion of the Consulate Docks mission
- "Are the Elders cowards?"
- "I haven't seen my brother in days. Most of my friends are missing. I hope they're still alive."
- "I will fight those Kournans to a standstill...as soon as my wounds heal."
- "Kormir fought to protect Istan, and now the country turns its back on her."
- "Those Kournans fight like lions. It should have been me who died, not my friends."
- After completion of the Moddok Crevice mission
- "I don't know if Vabbi will help us, but I am tired of fighting these Kournans alone."
- "If we can get to Vabbi, we will surely find allies there."
- "Make for Vabbi with all haste. We are doomed without allies."
- "Vabbi may offer allies...but do we really trust artists to fight our wars?"
- "Vabbi's guard is strong. It must be if the Kournans decided to attack Istan first!"
- After completion of the Grand Court of Sebelkeh mission
- "Ahai, Sunspear! These days are troubling. Have you heard any good news?"
- "I dreamed I was fighting Kournans, my friends strewn dead on the field around me. Then I saw a face within a Kournan helm.... It was my own."
- "Many of the Sunspears complain of nightmares. I don't have any. I don't sleep."
- "My head is killing me. Such headaches...and awful nightmares, too."
- "Nightfall is only a legend. Do not concern yourself with children's tales."
- After completion of the Ruins of Morah mission
- "Even in the face of Nightfall, a Sunspear should never give up."
- "I still don't believe in Nightfall. There's no such thing as the end of the world. It's all foolishness."
- "If I am to die, let me die fighting. I plan to meet Balthazar with a spear in my hand."
- "Perhaps I was wrong about Nightfall. Everything seems so hopeless."
- "The corsairs need good sailors. Do you think we can escape Nightfall by sea?"
- After completion of the Abaddon's Gate mission
- "I found my brother in a Kournan prison garrison. He's fine, and free again!"
- "The day breaks, the sun returns, and the Sunspears bring glory to Istan!"
- "The Sunspears are heroes, and Istan is safe. All is right with the world."
- "This is the new golden age of the Sunspears."
- "Varesh Ossa was the worst villain in Istani history. It took our greatest heroes to defeat her."
Anomaly.Their models share the same as the Shorewatcher NPCs, instead of using normal sunspear models
- Elementalist and Mesmer versions don't fight back when under attack.