- Click to view
Enchantment Spell. Bring target dead party member back to life at full Health and full Energy. For 30 seconds, that party member deals 25% more damage. When this enchantment ends, target party member dies. Deaths while under the effects of this enchantment do not incur a death penalty.
- Concise description
Enchantment Spell. (30 seconds.) Resurrects target party member (full Health, full Energy). This ally deals 25% more damage and does not incur death penalty. End effect: this ally dies.
- Ijan the Cursed (Gates of Kryta)
- Kemal the Deadened (D'Alessio Seaboard)
- Raja Crux (Divinity Coast)
- Harth Mendbranch (Majesty's Rest)
- The damage bonus affects direct damage; damage from degeneration and hexes is excluded.
- Make sure the target has a cover enchantment, since a well-placed enchantment removal from a foe will cause your party member to die.
- Dying while enchanted by this skill does not count as a death; teams on Kill Count and Alliance Battle maps will not be awarded points for deaths of players under the effects of Vengeance.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Vengeance.|