Wanted: Sarnia the Red-Handed
|Wanted: Sarnia the Red-Handed|
|Storyline||Beyond: War in Kryta|
|Prophecies and Eye of the North|
|Given by||Wanted by the Shining Blade |
in Lion's Arch Keep
Location in North Kryta Province.
Kill Sarnia the Red-Handed.
- Kill Sarnia the Red-Handed in North Kryta Province
- *BONUS* Kill Sarnia the Red-Handed in Hard Mode
- See Princess Salma for your reward
- 1,000 Experience
- 250 Gold
- Complete the Base Objective for 3 War Supplies.
- Complete the *BONUS* Objective for an additional 1 War Supply.
Since Sarnia is an assassin, skills that deal damage on attacks are highly effective, such as Spiteful Spirit, Empathy, or Insidious Parasite. Note that hexes and conditions last only half their normal duration because Sarnia is a Prophecies boss.
- Wanted by the Shining Blade
- "Sarnia the Red-Handed is a White Mantle criminal who has abused the trust placed in her by common Krytans. A thief and murderer, Sarnia does not deserve to call herself a true Krytan. Allies of the Throne will receive a generous bounty when final justice is meted out to Sarnia."
- After completion of The Battle for Lion's Arch
- "Re-create this classic bounty hunt from the War in Kryta! Sarnia the Red-Handed was a White Mantle criminal who abused the trust placed in her by common Krytans. A thief and murderer, Sarnia did not deserve to call herself a true Krytan, and met her fate at the hands of bounty hunters in the service of Salma. Earn your royal bounty when you eliminate this menace once again from the pages of history!"
- Princess Salma
- "Thank you <player name>, your efforts bring us one step closer to a unified nation."
- Sarnia will not spawn when you have the quest Defend North Kryta Province active.