Xunlai Archivist Tannatrus
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Xunlai Archivist Tannatrus|
- "Don't you just love a party? The Wayfarer's Reverie, Halloween, Canthan New Year... Doesn't matter what excuse you have to celebrate, it's important you celebrate properly. And so it's been since time began! Don't think just because I'm an archivist that I'm some starched collar who gets his kicks off dates and figures. Sure, the history books are jam packed with battles and lineages and scientific recordings, but they're also full of feasts and frivolity!
- For every good story you can conjure about a hero who slew some demigod, I can match you with a king gorging at a gala. Everybody loves fine foods, from dwarves to demons. In fact, Kazuma told me he once saw a vaettir eating a cupcake. Or was it that he saw a vaettir while eating a cupcake? Doesn't matter, the point is celebration.
- Now, hurry along before it's over, and be sure to get some sweets."
- Named after the wiki user Tanetris.
- Introduced in Wayfarer's Reverie 2013.