From Guild Wars Wiki
(Redirected from Cupcake)Jump to navigationJump to search
|Skill||Birthday Cupcake (skill)|
|Value||Can't be sold|
— in-game description
- During April Fools' Day
- From the chest spawning when killing the worm queen during Annihilator 2: Searing Day.
- During Anniversary Celebrations
Location: Ice Cliff Chasms (after The Missing Vanguard or Snowball Dominance, but before completing Thackeray's scavenger hunt)
Collecting: 1 Birthday Cupcake, 1 Drake Kabob, 1 Hard Apple Cider, 6 Votive Candles
|Paper Wrapped Parcel||Can't be sold|
- Birthday Cupcake: "A Birthday Cupcake! Yes. Yes, I think it must be this. What else could be more perfect?"
- Drake Kabob: "Now that is a meal! Simple, delicious, and appropriate for the setting. Yes. That will do perfectly!"
- Hard Apple Cider: "YES! How did you know? That would add just the right touch to the picnic. Gwen loves apples. She tries to hide it, but I've seen her eyes light up when we get in a new bushel."
- Votive Candles: "Amazing! From Ascalon? I'm nearly speechless. I think Gwen will really love these. Thank you. And should you get any more, I'd take a few more bunches of 6!"
- After that he will give you a Sack of Random Junk for any item already received, but he will use the same dialogue.
- The flame on top of the candle is animated.
- The animation that occurs on a character eating a cupcake is the same animation as those hexed with Soothing Images or Madness Darts.
- Eating cupcakes is the only way to obtain a speed boost in explorable areas of Ascalon (pre-Searing); none of the skills or other consumables will increase the player's speed.
- Cupcakes were also available from Victory Token collectors during Dragon Festival 2009, Canthan New Year 2010, Dragon Festival 2010, and the first day of Dragon Festival 2011.
- Prior to the introduction of Elite Xunlai Agent Isa Ku in the Seventh Year Anniversary Celebration, Sheng Yi and Zaishen Supply Master also offered cupcakes during Anniversary Celebrations for 10 Victory Tokens.
- According to the April 25, 2007 issue of the Scribe, these were first baked by Imperial Chef Tian for the Second Birthday Celebration.