From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Elona Reach|
- 15 Cinder Linnwood (collector for 5 Bleached Carapaces)
- 15 Luven Underwood (collector for 5 Minotaur Horns)
- 20 (26) Rockshot Devourer
- 21 (26) Sand Drake
- 22 (26) Hydra (only 2 accompanying a boss)
- 22 (26) Sand Wurm
Devourers (spawns randomly)
- 24 (30) Flange Sullenrage
Hydras (only one will spawn)
- 26 (30) Graf Wask Derg
- 26 (30) Brol Migo Hinga
- 26 (30) Jewk Swem Pleg
- 26 (30) Chak Hack Schawack
- 26 (30) Sheg Zamn Mada
Scarabs (only two will spawn)
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- This area accounts for approximately 1.4% of the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 135 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 108 to 159.
- There are hidden Sand Wurms and devourers scattered about the area.
- There are also several groups of scarabs, but they are all concentrated near teleporters and between the tall obelisks. Avoid the teleporters and travel around the obelisk areas to reduce the number foes to kill.
- You do not have to kill burrowed Sand Wurms to vanquish the area, even if they have previously attacked you.
- The Hydra boss group patrols a long route. The best place to wait for that group is in the small path that connects the upper and lower halves.
- If having trouble finding the last foe, try checking the portal to Salt Flats, a lone Sand Drake can be located there.
|Explorable areas in the Crystal Desert|
|Diviner's Ascent • Prophet's Path • Salt Flats • Skyward Reach • The Arid Sea • The Scar • Vulture Drifts|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|