|Campaign||Eye of the North|
The Scrying Pool is a large pool of water located in the middle of the Hall of Monuments which shows visions while playing through Eye of the North and Hearts of the North. The pool can also be used to replay cinematics that a character has already seen or redo major quest missions from the Eye of the North storyline and the Heart of the North missions.
- The water in this pool is so clear its reflection is like a window into another world.
- Look deep into the pool.
- If there is a new vision to view:
- If there is no new vision to view:
- The waters are completely still. There is nothing for you to see.
- Show me past visions.
- Which cinematic would you like to play?
- <A list of of visions your character has already seen.>
- Show me something else. (Returns to the previous dialogue.)
- Show me past events.
- Show me the story of the arrowhead. (sent to Watchtower Coast, will appear once The Arrowhead is complete)
- Show me the story of the tarnished emblem. (sent to Majesty's Rest, will appear once The Tarnished Emblem is complete)
- Show me the story of the broken sword. (sent to Aurora Glade, will appear once The Broken Sword is complete)
- Show me the story of the Mantle's Guise. (sent to Beetletun, will appear once The Mantle's Guise is complete)
- I seek guidance.
- When interacted with, the Scrying Pool makes a synthesized-sounding chord of varied pitch that ends with a water vibration-like sound.
- For all possible cinematics viewable, see List of Eye of the North cinematics.
- When it is time for you to see the next vision, your effects monitor will display Call of the Eye when not in a guild hall, outpost or town.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Scrying Pool.|
- "I'll keep my eyes open. I don't want to miss anything." is similar to the lyrics of the Aerosmith song I Don't Want to Miss a Thing: "I don't want to close my eyes. [...] And I don't want to miss a thing."