From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about the Factions skill. For the version used by Master Riyo, see Spirit Siphon (Master Riyo).
- Click to view
- Concise description
Spell. The spirit nearest you loses all Energy. You gain 15...43...50% of that Energy.
- 1 From a spirit with 31 (full) energy.
- Offering of Spirit (elite)
- Signet of Creation
- Signet of Spirits (PvP) (elite)
- Spirit Channeling (elite)
- Spirits have four pips of energy regeneration; they regain their maximum energy (31 energy) in about 23 seconds.
- In Hard mode, enemy spirits have 41 energy, making them a better source.
- Spirits do not use energy to attack, so Spirit Siphon will not reduce their effectiveness.
- When used on multiple spirits, this skill allows for better energy returns over Offering of Spirit or Signet of Spirits (PvP).
- This skill always targets the spirit closest to the caster. If two or more spirits are equal distance, the target is chosen at random.
- There is no effect unless the closest spirit is within earshot; however, the skill will activate (and waste energy) with spirits outside of earshot or without spirits at all.