|Section||Primary Kryta Quests|
|Storyline||Beyond: War in Kryta|
|Prophecies and Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Murro |
in Talmark Wilderness (War in Kryta)
|Part of||The War in Kryta|
Overview quest for the Asuran arc.
- Complete the "Zinn's Task" or "The Knowledgeable Asura" quest
- Speak with the Asura Chark in the Tarnished Coast.
- Witness the events of Zinn's "trial."
- Report to Salma in Talmark Wilderness on the outcome of the Asuran Trial.
- Speak with the Lion's Arch Keep gate guard to gain access to Lion's Arch Keep where Salma will have your congratulatory message.
After completing either Zinn's Task or the Knowledgeable Asura quests, map travel to Vlox's Falls and exit into Arbor Bay. Talk to Chark who is immediately outside the portal you just came through. Simply entering Zinn's Trial and stepping into the witness area will complete the objective for witnessing the trial, it is not necessary to watch the entire scene.
- Murro (Lion's Arch)
- "Gain Asuran aid against the White Mantle."
- Accept: "Yes, the Ebon Vanguard would be a powerful ally."
- Decline: "Asurans [sic] give me headaches."
- Ask: "The Asura may be difficult to work with, but their aid will be invaluable during the coming battles."
- Princess Salma
The Asura may be difficult to work with, but their aid will be invaluable during the coming battles.
- This quest was added on November 18, 2010.
- After reporting, Livia, Zinn and Blimm will walk towards the future site of the Secret River Passage, which will appear the next time the player enters this map.
- One of the few quests that has no reward.