Brartak the Glutton
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Brartak the Glutton|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Eye of the North
- Guild Wars Beyond
Quests involved in:
- Far Shiverpeaks
- Ice Cliff Chasms (during The Three Wise Norn before receiving Wintersday gift)
- "Do not interrupt my hunt with your foolish "Wintersday" talk. The sooner I catch my prey, the sooner I eat, so I have no desire to help a bunch of humans who frolic and sing. Now leave before you become my prey."
- Ice Cliff Chasms (during The Three Wise Norn after receiving Wintersday gift)
- "How many more of your celebrations include food?"
- Ice Cliff Chasms (during Charr-broiled Plans)
- "Your celebration impresses me, human. We must make sure the Charr do not interrupt it."
- Olafstead (during the Wedding)
- "Seconds? I'm going back for sevenths!"
- "Bring me your woes some other time, friend."
- "Duty calls."
- "Fight now. Talk later."
- "Fight, damn it!"
- "Help. A little help here."
- "If you haven't noticed, I'm busy at the moment."
- "Let's give 'em a whooping!"
- "Not now!"
- "Now is not the time for idle chatter!"
- "Spill the blood of our foes!"
- "Stop wagging your tongue and start whooping some butt!"
- "Tell me later. Right now I have enemies to slaughter."
- "The fight rages. This battle is not yet won."
- "The time for jabbering over a pint will come later."
- "To arms! To arms!"
- "We will reminisce after this battle is won."
- "Your words fall on deaf ears. For now I fight."
- Introduced in Wintersday 2008.