- This article is about the skill. For the minigame, see Dwarven brawling.
Skill. You are currently brawling. While brawling, your maximum Health is 500. You can only use brawling Skills to damage foes. When you knock out a foe, you gain 200 Health. Instead of dying when you reach 0 Health, you are knocked out. While knocked out, use STAND UP to get back on your feet.
- Concise description
Skill. You are currently brawling. Your max Health is 500. You can only use brawling skills to deal damage. When you knock out an enemy, you gain 200 Health. Instead of dying when you reach 0 Health, you are knocked out. While knocked out, repeatedly use STAND UP to get back on your feet.
- From Kilroy Stonekin, during:
- From Courier Falken, during:
|Brawling Block||Brawling Jab||Brawling Straight Right||Brawling Hook||Brawling Uppercut||STAND UP!|
- 1. Brawling Block For the next 2 seconds, you block the next attack. This Skill ends if you use an attack Skill. You cannot use this Skill if you are Dazed.
- 2. Brawling Jab: Deal 10 damage if Brawling Jab hits.
- 3. Brawling Straight Right: If this attack hits, it deals 25 damage and interrupts an action.
- 4. Brawling Hook: Target foe takes 30 damage
- 5. Brawling Uppercut: You deliver an uppercut to your foe, dealing 80 damage. This attack cannot be blocked.
- 8. STAND UP!: When knocked out, use this Skill repeatedly to regain Energy. You must be at full energy after 10 seconds or else you will pass out!
These skills are included for the quests given by Kilroy:
- 6. Brawling Headbutt (Brawling skill): 30 damage. causes a 3-second knockdown. (Not available during Punch the Clown.)
- 7. Brawling Combo Punch: You attack twice, dealing 50 damage each time. (Not available in Fronis' Lair in normal mode.)
- Additionally, when fighting alongside Kilroy, he'll use:
- "Kilroy Stonekin": Initial effect: removes all hexes from allies in the area. Your skills recharge 50% faster, your spells cost 50% less Energy, and you move 50% faster.
These skills are included when fighting alongside Falken:
- 6. Falken's Fire Fist: Deals +100 damage to target foe, knocks them down, and sets them on fire (5 seconds).
- 7. Brawling Combo Punch: You attack twice, dealing 50 damage each time.
- Additionally, you'll receive the effect:
- Falken Quick: You move 50% faster.
- See also: List of temporary skills#Brawling
- Maximum Energy is initially 15, but increases by 5 every time you recover from a knock out.
- Equipment properties, attributes and consumables will not alter maximum Health, maximum and current Energy and Energy regeneration; they will otherwise work as expected.
- In Hard Mode, Maximum Health is 600, and health gain per enemy defeated is 300.
- You'll take 0 damage from any attack that is not an attack skill.
- This effect's attacks skills will only be usable when either Brass Knuckles or Thunderfist's Brass Knuckles are equipped.
- Your auto attacks will deal 0 damage with 0 dagger mastery.
- Dagger mastery, customization and other weapon properties will affect the damage of all of your attacks.