From Guild Wars Wiki
Your maximum Health becomes 1000, your maximum Energy becomes 40, your Energy regeneration becomes 4, and you move 25% faster.
- Concise description
Your max Health is 1000. Your max Energy is 40. Your Energy regeneration is 4. You move 25% faster.
- See also: List of snow fighting skills
|Advanced Snowball||Super-mega Snowball||Snow Flurry||Hidden Rock||Ice Fort||Mmm. Slushy!|
- Advanced Snowball: Spell. Slow projectile: deals 75 damage. You gain 1 strike of adrenaline.
- Super-mega Snowball: Spell. Very slow projectile: knocks-down and deals 150 damage to all foes adjacent to target foe's initial location.
- Snow Flurry: Spell. Target foe is hexed with Snow Down the Shirt. For 5 seconds, Snow Flurry deals 25 damage each second and apply the Crippled condition for 2 seconds to all foes in the area of target foe's initial location.
- Hidden Rock: Glyph. Your next snowball knocks down target foe and causes Daze for 10 seconds.
- Mission dependent skill:
- Primary profession dependent skill:
- "Let's Get 'Em!": Shout. For 5 seconds, all allies within earshot move 10% faster. You gain 1 strike of adrenaline for each ally affected.
- Flurry of Ice: Spell. Throw a snowball at up to 4 foes adjacent to your target. These snowballs deal 50 damage if they hit.
- Ice Breaker: Enchantment Spell. For 10 seconds, target ally has +5 Health regeneration and anyone striking target ally with an attack is knocked down.
- Holiday Blues: Spell. Sacrifice 50% maximum Health. All nearby foes take 50 damage, and you bring the Holiday Blues to this location. For 30 seconds, foes within the area suffer -15 Health degeneration.
- Blinding Snow: Spell. You interrupt target foe's action. That foe is Blinded for 10 seconds.
- Icicles: Hex Spell. For 5 seconds, target and adjacent foes are struck for 75 cold damage and move 66% slower.
- Side Step: Skill. Shadow Step to a random location in the area. You gain 250 Health.
- Jack Frost: Binding Ritual. Create a level 5 Jack Frost. This creature deals 50 damage with snowballs. This creature dies after 60 seconds.
- Steady Aim: Shout. For 10 seconds, the next time each ally within earshot throws a snowball, that snowball moves 100% faster.
- Dervishes get one of two skills depending on their team:
- Avatar of Dwayna (snow fighting skill): Form. For 30 seconds, whenever you use a snowball skill, you are healed for 30 Health. This skill is disabled for 60 seconds.
- Avatar of Grenth (snow fighting skill): Form. For 30 seconds, whenever you use a snowball skill, you steal 15 Health from your target. This skill is disabled for 60 seconds.
- Ice Fort: Enchantment Spell. For 10 seconds, you cannot be knocked down, you are immune to conditions, and all incoming damage is reduced to 0. Ice Fort ends if you move.
- Mmm. Slushy!: Enchantment Spell. You are healed for 250 Health, and you have +10 Health regeneration for 10 seconds. Mmm. Slushy! ends if you use a skill.
- This effect is applied to all players during:
- The description fails to mention that your primary attribute is set to 0 and you cannot attack.
- The use of equipment and consumables only has a limited effect during snowball fights:
- Armor rating has no impact; snowball skills inflict armor-ignoring damage.
- Maximum health or energy aren't modified by equipment, consumables or Morale Boosts.
- Only these armor modifications have any effect: Lieutenant's and Stonefist insignias; runes of Clarity, Purity, Recovery and Restoration.
- Only these weapon modifications have any impact:
- Universal HCT and/or HSR mods will affect Yuletide spells.
- An of Enchanting weapon will lengthen the duration of Ice Breaker and Ice Fort.
- The animation of Ice Fort will always end after 10 seconds. The correct duration of the effect can be seen in the effects monitor.
- Vampiric weapon upgrades will drain health, although they will not allow health to be stolen.
- Silencing weapons will extend the length of dazed; crippling ones will increase the duration of crippled.
- Off-hand inscriptions can reduce the duration of blind, crippled, dazed or disease.
- Furious weapons will increase adrenaline gain.
- Consumables can still provide speed boosts and health regeneration (in PvE).
- Yule, or Yule-tide, was a traditional winter festival celebrated by the ancient Germans.