Ciglo the Monk
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Ciglo the Monk|
Location in Lakeside County from Ascalon City
- Ascalon (pre-Searing)
Quests involved in:
- to Monks
- "Trust your heart, and your hand will never falter. That is the first lesson my master taught me.
- What brings you here?"
- to Necromancers
- "I can't help you, Necromancer. The powers of darkness have no place in the light."
- to Elementalists, Mesmers, Rangers and Warriors
- "I'm afraid I don't have anything to teach someone of your profession. Perhaps one of the others can help you."
- if spawned together with Howland the Elementalist
- Howland the Elementalist: "Hail, Monk. Good day to you."
- Ciglo the Monk: "And to you too, Howland. How goes the quest for knowledge?"
- Howland the Elementalist: "Eternal, as ever, Ciglo. As ever."
- if spawned together with Sebedoh the Mesmer
- Ciglo the Monk: "Greetings, Sebedoh. Dwayna's blessings be upon you."
- Sebedoh the Mesmer: "Thank you, Ciglo. And Lyssa's on you, if you wish them."
- if spawned together with Verata the Necromancer
- Ciglo the Monk: "Would that you would see the light, Verata, but alas, I fear you never will."
- Verata the Necromancer bows to Ciglo the Monk.
- if spawned together with Artemis the Ranger
- Artemis the Ranger: "Ciglo! How are you this fine day, my friend?"
- Ciglo the Monk: "Artemis, good to see you. I'm well thank you. And you? How fares your injured elbow?"
- Artemis the Ranger: "Fully healed, thanks to you...and Dwayna, of course!"
- if spawned together with Van the Warrior
- Ciglo the Monk: "Greetings, Van. Taking a break from your training? I hear you're putting in long hours these days."
- Van the Warrior: "Eight hours a day, every day. A Warrior must always be prepared, eh Ciglo?"
- Ciglo the Monk: "You speak true, though few have your dedication and discipline, Van."