Howland the Elementalist
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Howland the Elementalist|
Location in Lakeside County from Ascalon City
- Ascalon (pre-Searing)
- Northern Shiverpeaks
- to Elementalists
- "Sir Tydus wanted me to evaluate you. And everything, including this conversation, is part of the evaluation, so try to say something sensible."
- "What brings you here?"
- to Mesmers
- "What is it, Mesmer? You can't possibly think I have anything to teach you. I don't pay attention to the latest fashions. Sebedoh is your man." [sic]
- to Monks, Necromancers, Rangers and Warriors
- "If you are not an Elementalist, I certainly have nothing to teach you."
- if spawned together with Sebedoh the Mesmer
- Sebedoh the Mesmer: "Good day, Howland. Lovely weather, eh?"
- Howland the Elementalist: "And to you, Sebedoh. The weather is acceptable, I suppose."
- Sebedoh the Mesmer: "Aye, though all this sunshine makes me sleepy."
- if spawned together with Ciglo the Monk
- Howland the Elementalist: "Hail, Monk. Good day to you."
- Ciglo the Monk: "And to you too, Howland. How goes the quest for knowledge?"
- Howland the Elementalist: "Eternal, as ever, Ciglo. As ever."
- if spawned together with Verata the Necromancer
- Verata the Necromancer bows to Howland the Elementalist.
- Howland the Elementalist: "Ahem...yes, to you as well Verata."
- if spawned together with Artemis the Ranger
- Artemis the Ranger: "Howland, you're looking even more dour than usual this fine day. What's on your mind, friend?"
- Howland the Elementalist: "Ah, Artemis. And you are as cheerful and chatty as ever. I was just contemplating the nature of the elements as they relate to the seasons and the cycles of the human...."
- Artemis the Ranger: "Stop! You're making my head hurt!"
- if spawned together with Van the Warrior
- Van the Warrior: "Greetings and good day, Howland. Howland? Hello?"
- Howland the Elementalist: "Hmmm? Oh, Van. Yes, good day to you too."
- Van the Warrior: "Hmph."
- "I haven't the time for idle chatter. What is it you want?"