Artemis the Ranger
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Artemis the Ranger|
Location in Lakeside County from Ascalon City
Location in Traveler's Vale from Yak's Bend
- Ascalon (pre-Searing)
- Northern Shiverpeaks
- to Rangers
- "Such a beautiful day. What a shame to be at the city gates when the woods stretch out before us.
- What brings you here?"
- to Warriors
- "Ah, a Warrior! I've nothing against Warriors, you understand, but I can't train you, either. Speak to Van if you wish to train."
- to Elementalists, Mesmers, Monks and Necromancers
- "Greetings! My name is Artemis, and I'm in charge on Ranger training. You're not a Ranger, are you? Perhaps one of the other trainers can help you."
- if spawned together with Howland the Elementalist
- Artemis the Ranger: "Howland, you're looking even more dour than usual this fine day. What's on your mind, friend?"
- Howland the Elementalist: "Ah, Artemis. And you are as cheerful and chatty as ever. I was just contemplating the nature of the elements as they relate to the seasons and the cycles of the human...."
- Artemis the Ranger: "Stop! You're making my head hurt!"
- if spawned together with Sebedoh the Mesmer
- Artemis the Ranger "Hail, Sebedoh! You're looking dapper today, as always!"
- Sebedoh the Mesmer "Why thank you, Artemis. You're looking well yourself...considering."
- if spawned together with Ciglo the Monk
- Artemis the Ranger: "Ciglo! How are you this fine day, my friend?"
- Ciglo the Monk: "Artemis, good to see you. I'm well thank you. And you? How fares your injured elbow?"
- Artemis the Ranger: "Fully healed, thanks to you...and Dwayna, of course!"
- if spawned together with Verata the Necromancer
- Artemis the Ranger: "Verata! How are you, my friend? You're looking a bit pale...heh heh."
- Verata the Necromancer shoos Artemis the Ranger away.
- Artemis the Ranger: "Humor is good for the soul, Verata! And laughter is the cure to all life's ills. Well, most of them, anyway."
- if spawned together with Van the Warrior
- Artemis the Ranger: "Van, my old friend. Care to spar with me later? I miss our talks."
- Van the Warrior: "Hail, Artemis. Would that your fists were as quick as your tongue. I'm busy today, but perhaps another time."
- Artemis the Ranger: "As you say. I'll look forward to it!"
- "It's going to be tough getting all of our people through these mountains unscathed but with Rurik to lead us we shall persevere.
- How may I aid you?"
- In the Shiverpeaks, Artemis can be attacked and killed, like many NPCs in the early parts of Prophecies. She often gets killed by nearby Stone Summit and Ice Elementals.
- Artemis is the Greek goddess of forests, hills and hunting. She is often depicted as carrying bows and arrows.