Update #2 - Thursday, May 13, 2010
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple scenes to play simultaneously in the Talmark Wilderness.
- Fixed the incorrect description of the Fast Casting attribute.
Update - Thursday, May 13, 2010
Lion's Arch was the site of excitement this past week as Princess Salma arrived to claim the throne. With the Lionguard now committed to the aid of the restored royal line, the people of Kryta wait to see what forces the Ebon Vanguard will contribute and whether it will be enough to secure victory in this civil war.
- Fixed a bug that caused Shining Blade allies to appear from odd locations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Lieutenant Thackeray from warning players about their full inventory.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Necromancer Munne from warning players about their full inventory.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- Even though the official page refers to this update as Thursday, May 13th, the build was actually released on Friday, May 14th.
- The description for Fast Casting was changed, but the actual function of Fast Casting was not. The text was reverted back to its original description in the following update.
- Lion's Arch now has a new NPC, the Lion's Arch Keep Gate Guard, near the Guild NPC that will open a new area showing a meeting between the Ebon Vanguard reps and Princess Salma.
- The Shining Blade camp will now have the said two present once the above dialogue is witnessed.
- The character selection screen now has a warning to alert people to remember their character names for logging in.
- There is now a Secret River Passage in Talmark Wilderness leading to a hidden area in Divinity Coast, the new Golemancer Lab.
- This update introduced a bug where Livia will sometimes get stuck in Talmark Wilderness after using the Secret Passage in Divinity Coast.
- NPCs from the Ebon Falcons will now spawn and assist players at random locations within Kryta.