From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Location in Sacnoth Valley
- "Together as One!" (elite)
- Time Ward (elite)
- Confusing Images
- Conjure Phantasm
- Sum of All Fears
- Mantra of Persistence
- Energizing Wind
- A Siege Devourer can be used to easily take down the large mob that accompanies Fureyst Sharpsight, making the battle considerably easier.
- It is possible to acquire one early directly to the south of Doomlore Shrine in Dalada Uplands. Take then the portal to Grothmar Wardowns then go south to Sacnoth Valley for a slightly faster route.
- In Hard Mode, a Siege Devourer will spawn near Fureyst Sharpsight. With a runner it is possible to quickly reach Rragar's Menagerie, zone there, then reenter Sacnoth Valley, take the devourer and proceed from there. The runner can still be useful in combat by mounting the devourer themselves.
- His name may be a tribute to William "Bill" Freist, one of the few developers that kept on working on the game after the release of Guild Wars 2, providing Quality of Life updates during his free time.
- Sharpsight may reference the fact that he worked on graphics improvements, notably the level of detail (LOD).