Game updates:November 2011
From Guild Wars Wiki
Update - Thursday, November 17, 2011
- Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented players from completing A Favor Returned.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to attack Carlotta in Passage Through The Dark River.
- Changed the spawn locations of some Ettin groups in the Deldrimor Bowl.
- Fixed art issues with Post-Searing Jarrel the Tamer.
- Fixed some clipping issues with the Tricorne festival hat.
- Fixed some clipping issues with the Wraith Veil costume headpiece.
- Changed the functionality of Leadership to: “You gain 2 Energy for each ally affected by one of your shouts or chants (maximum 1 Energy for every 2 ranks).”
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- Erulis will trade a Tricorne in Lion's Arch for 50 Candy Corns.
- Aahtan will trade a Reaper's Hood in Kamadan for 50 Pumpkin Cookies.
- The Skills and Attributes Panel description of Leadership was changed in the November 3rd update. Its functionality did not match the description until this update.
Update - Thursday, November 3, 2011
- Updated the 2011 Automated Tournament Series Trophy in the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Updated the Automated Tournament map rotation.
- Fixed additional clipping issues with the Ravenheart Witchwear.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Hidden Treasures from being revealed by the Light of Deldrimor.
- Added localization support for this month's Flux.