Harbinger of Nightfall
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Harbinger of Nightfall|
- Burst of Aggression
- Distracting Blow
- Hundred Blades (elite)
- Lion's Comfort
- Wave of Torment (monster skill)
- "Yes, weak mortals. Come to me. You will provide precious amusement, and your death will herald a beginning to Nightfall."
- Nundu Bay mission
- When fighting this creature, you will have to hex it with Vial of Purified Water, which is a projectile hex, in order to do any damage.
- Unlike the Harbingers of Twilight, this one takes half damage from all sources.
- The Harbinger of Nightfall does have natural boss health regeneration, but as its health is prevented from changing in any way unless it is hexed with Vial of Purified Water, this (as well as healing from its Margonite allies) will only make a difference while the Vial of Purified Water affects it.
- Jennur's Horde mission
- In this mission, the Harbinger of Nightfall can only be damaged by the Light of Seborhin.
- Unlike the normal Harbingers, this Harbinger requires 3 Lights of Seborhin to kill it. The third Light of Seborhin will always kill the Harbinger.
- The Harbinger of Nightfall has no inherent health regeneration, and any healing skills used on it will have no effect.