From Guild Wars Wiki
|Level(s)||15 (20), 20 (20)|
During The Battle for Lion's Arch
- Lion's Arch
- "All these undead give me the creeps. They're an abomination!"
- "Be sure to check out the wares at the market. Some Canthan ships just arrived with new merchandise."
- "Been a lot of undead coming 'round lately. More than usual. Makes a person a bit uneasy, it does."
- "Do you smell that? I smell undead. Keep your guard up."
- "Does this armor clash with my complexion? I really think I look better in darker colors."
- "Don't you just hate the sucking sound of a sword being pulled out of a zombie?"
- "Everyone sings the praises of the White Mantle, but the Lionguard does the real dirty work."
- "Hollis got drunk and wandered off again. When I find that worthless soldier, I'm going to clock him."
- "I heard things were pretty bad in Ascalon. Nothing but ashes, ruins and Charr..."
- "I heard you traveled through the Shiverpeaks. That's quite a feat getting past them nasty Dwarves."
- "I need a rest. I've got blisters all over my feet."
- "I should have been a farmer."
- "I should have been a fisherman."
- "I should have been a Ranger. They get the best-looking armor."
- "I should have been a sailor."
- "I should have been an innkeeper."
- "I shouldn't have eaten beans with breakfast this morning...."
- "I wonder what's for dinner tonight. I hope it ain't more of that watered-down fish stew."
- "If you need assistance, call on a member of the Lionguard. We're here to serve."
- "I'm feeling a bit drowsy. Sure wish I had time to take a nap."
- "I'm proud to defend my nation, but this line of work sure can be grueling sometimes."
- "It sure is humid today. I wonder if it's going to rain."
- "Kryta has some of the freshest, most delicious seafood you'll ever taste."
- "Make it quick. I've got better things to do than to stand around chatting."
- "My son dreams of becoming an adventurer. He'll be thrilled that I met you today."
- "Never thought I'd see an Ascalon 'round here. Things must be pretty bad to bring you to Kryta."
- "Now where in Tyria did I put my sword? I just had it."
- "Some of us haven't forgotten that Kryta and Ascalon were enemies once."
- "Stay alert. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something amiss."
- "The beach is calling my name today."
- "There's no place on Tyria more beautiful than this."
- "There's some who trust the White Mantle, and some who don't. For myself, I just do my duty and protect our lands."
- "Watch yourself. There're some who don't take to outsiders sticking their noses where they don't belong."
- "We Krytans say this land is our little slice of paradise."
- "Well, well, well. An Ascalon asking a Krytan for help. That's a first."
- "What a glorious day it is. I wish I were home with my family enjoying this sun."
- "What do I look like? A tour guide?"
- "What? Is there a sign above my head that says "Talk to me?""
- "Why are you bothering me? Can't you see I'm busy?"
- "With that accent of yours, I'd say you must be from Ascalon."
- Lion's Arch Keep
- "I feared I would not live to see the day when the royal family was once again welcomed into Lion's Arch. It is a true honor to serve during such historic times!"
- "Is there a polite way to say, 'You're out of the forest now, you can take a bath'?"
- "Let me tell you, the day we got those White Mantle thugs to pack their bags and leave Lion's Arch was the greatest day of my life. You don't even want to know what I did with the banners they left behind!"
- "The Shining Blade are amazing at guerilla warfare! I only hope they are as skilled at direct combat, should the Mantle attack us here."
- Lion's Arch Keep (after the Battle for Lion's Arch)
- "I never thought I would be so happy to get guard duty. This is heaven compared to being on clean-up duty after the Battle for Lion's Arch. There ain't anything divine about the smell of decomposing Mursaat."
- "The Lionguard have proven that we are, indeed, the protectors of Lion's Arch. OK, so we had a bit of help, but still!"
- "I don't think anyone is going to call guarding Lion's Arch an "easy job" anymore."
- "I'm glad that that Shining Blade are sticking around. I fear the White Mantle will not be the last danger that Lion's Arch faces."
- Lion's Arch Keep (northwest corner)
- "What? Oh, sorry...I was umm...just admiring that young Ranger's marching technique. If you happen to talk to her, you should see if she wants to join us for some Dwarven Ale. To drink while discussing tactics and other serious business, of course..."
- Uses a variety of Swords, Axes and Shields.