Siege Devourer (NPC)
From Guild Wars Wiki
(Redirected from Siege Devourer (npc))
- This article is about the NPC found in the Charr Homelands. For other uses, see Siege Devourer (disambiguation).
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Location in Dalada Uplands
- Charr Homelands
- Depths of Tyria
- Devourer Bite (monster skill)
- Devourer Siege (monster skill)
- HYAHHHHH! (monster skill)
- Mount (monster skill)
- Siege Devourer Feast (monster skill)
- Siege Devourer Swipe (monster skill)
- You are able to mount the Siege Devourer and take control of it. Doing so will replace your skills with those to command the Siege Devourer.
- Yes (Siege Devourer uses Mount)
- While controlling a Siege Devourer, players will be under the effect of Siege Devourer.
- Once its health goes down to 20%, the Siege Devourer will turn friendly to the party, and the Charr Bladestorm controlling it will dismount to attack the party.
- There are three spawn points where Siege Devourers can be found - the Dalada Uplands, the Grothmar Wardowns and Sacnoth Valley. You may continue to ride them upon zoning between explorables, and they will reset if you zone. Thus, a party can mount 8 siege devourers this way.
- Pets will not join you in the Devourer. Bringing a pet and maxing Beast Mastery will thus increase your power.
- If riding a Devourer when starting a mission, when the mission is completed you will still be riding it.
- This creature has a miniature version.