From Guild Wars Wiki
(Redirected from Summon Spirits (Kurzick))Jump to navigationJump to search
- Concise description
- Kurzick Bureaucrat (House zu Heltzer and Kurzick-allied guild halls)
- Luxon Scavenger (Cavalon and Luxon-allied guild halls)
- After reaching the first allegiance rank, Kurzick/Luxon Supporter, level 20 characters may learn this skill from a Kurzick Bureaucrat or Luxon Scavenger for 3,000 faction.
- The skill icon for the Kurzick version is on top, and the icon for the Luxon version is on the bottom.
- This skill shadow steps all spirits you control in compass range to your location, thus has a greater range than Draw Spirit.
- This skill shares most of the quirks of other shadow steps:
- If the caster is standing on or below a bridge, the spirits may move to either side of the bridge; this is consistent with the game's inability to understand three dimensions.
- If a spirit is targeted by an area damage over time spell, the area of effect sometimes moves with the spirit.
- Unlike other shadow steps, this will not cancel any skills the spirits were activating when stepping.
- If there are more than one spirit of the same type within compass range, the nearest shadow steps to your location and others are destroyed.
- Since Summon Spirits' range is about radar range and the limitation of duplicate allied spirits is about 3/5 of radar range, you can make tactical use of two sets of spirits as follows: When you come within radar range of the next anticipated battle location set up your 1st set of spirits and then move to that location. When your binding rituals recharge, set up a 2nd set of spirits and draw the opponents to them and use them as meat shield. When all or most of the 2nd set have died, cast Summon Spirits to draw the 1st set to the battle, even if the binding rituals have not yet recharged.
- The functionality of this skill has changed since its introduction; see its skill revision history for details.