The Siege at Tsumei Village
|The Siege at Tsumei Village|
|Section||Shing Jea Island Quests|
|Given by||The Emperor's Blade |
in Tsumei Village
(Shing Jea Island)
|Preceded by||Togo's Ultimatum|
|Followed by||Quimang's Last Stand|
Captain Quimang, after receiving Togo's Ultimatum, has decided to take action, and is following through with his threat regarding Tsumei Village. Once again, you have been in the right place at the wrong time, and have been "volunteered" to help in the defense.
- Head to Sunqua Vale and eradicate the approaching Crimson Skull forces. [9...0] groups of Crimson Skull cohorts remaining.
- Head to Panjiang Peninsula and eradicate the approaching Crimson Skull forces. [9...0] groups of Crimson Skull cohorts remaining.
- See the Emperor's Blade for your reward.
There is a two pronged attack of Crimson Skull, from both sides of Tsumei Village. Start by defending the Sunqua Vale side: spread out near the portal and hold your position; the attackers will come to you. Once you have cleared out most of them, tackle the remaining stragglers. As soon as the quest updates (giving you credit for removing all groups), head back into town.
You can use the same tactics to defend the Panjiang Peninsula side, i.e. spread out and wait for the Skull to come to you. However, one of the groups will try to make an end run and attack you from behind. This can be an issue if you are using three henchmen; if you are, reposition your group closer to the resurrection shrine or otherwise backup so that the Canthan Guards can take some of the aggro while you regroup.
Once you receive credit for defeating the last group, head back into town to collect your reward.
- Note: You must complete the Sunqua Vale part of the quest first or else the final group in Panjiang Peninsula will not spawn.
Humans (Crimson Skull)
- 3 (22) Crimson Skull Mesmer
- 15 (25) Crimson Skull Mentalist
- 7 (23) Crimson Skull Healer
- 3 (22) Crimson Skull Mender
- 7 (23) Crimson Skull Hunter
- 3 (22) Crimson Skull Ritualist
- 8 (23) Crimson Skull Seer
- 15 (25) Crimson Skull Spirit Lord
- The Emperor's Blade
- The emperor feared Captain Quimang would not see reason. Scouts report that Togo's former student has ordered his cohorts to attack Tsumei Village, and my forces from Kaineng City cannot possibly reach us in time now. Yet we must go on the offensive to save Tsumei Village and the monastery that lies beyond it. If you would serve your emperor, head to Sunqua Vale and Panjiang Pennisula [sic]. Eliminate any Crimson Skull you see. If you accept this task, heed one final warning: the Crimson Skull that besiege the village are numerous. Only the bravest and strongest heroes have any hope of success. Show no mercy; you will get none in return.
- The Emperor's Blade
- You have done well... Tsumei Village and Shing Jea Monastery are safe, for now. But Quimang must still be taught a lesson about defying the emperor.