From Guild Wars Wiki
Update - Friday, February 29, 2008
- Fixed a bug that caused the Ritualist skill Destructive Was Glaive to grant less armor penetration than intended against high-armor targets.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Paragon Leadership attribute to give incorrect Energy when the Eye of the North skill Ursan Roar was used.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Mesmer skill Extend Conditions to not affect Disease.
- Fixed a bug that caused Paragon Heroes to not use the skill Aggressive Refrain when ordered to.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause a crash when removing a message from the Charr Battle Plan Decoder.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Nightfall quest Madness of Prophecy to not progress for some players.
- Fixed quest text that incorrectly listed the Nightfall NPC Lonai as being located in the Command Post.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Underworld quest Terrorweb Queen to not complete if the Terrorweb Queen is killed too quickly.
- Fixed a bug that caused clipping issues on some male Nightfall characters when wearing the Warrior Obsidian Helm.
- Fixed a bug with the male Dreadnought Elite Platemail Gauntlets.
- Fixed a bug with the /report function to give an error message when attempting to report a character that is no longer in the district.
- Fixed a bug with the quest To the Rescue that prevented enemies from spawning.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused players to fail in the Fissure of Woe when an unrelated NPC died off screen.
- Fixed a bug in the Gate of Desolation mission that caused the description of Junundu Tunnel (an Aijundu skill) to display that it had a knockdown duration of 0 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented characters from accessing two Eye of the North quests, Destructions Depths and A Time for Heroes, as well as the Heart of the Shiverpeaks dungeon.
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
- Made the following improvements to Fort Aspenwood:
- The green gate will no longer close behind the juggernaut, trapping him within Gunther’s area.
- The Luxon siege turtles will no longer target spirits, minions, or pets when choosing enemy targets.
- Updated the Journey to the North buff description to inform players that attributes cannot be modified while under the benefits of the buff.
- In the Gate of Desolation mission, removed a redundant portion of the skill description for Queen Bite (an Aijundu skill), which stated that the skill healed for 0 life.
- Removed health regeneration from Ilsundur, Lord of Fire to be consistent with other dungeon boss encounters and to reduce the difficulty of the encounter.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- The beginning resurrection shrine for the mission Assault on the Stronghold will now always activate and can no longer be exploited in order to skip the first part of the mission.
- The skill Snaring Web was reworded so that it now correctly states that skills are affected from this skill instead of spells, as previously stated.
- A number of creatures in Eye of the North which previously had Normal Mode level ranges of 20...23 now have level ranges of 20...24, including the following:
- Gokir Amini, Gokir Cuicani, Gokir Nahualli, Gokir Tlamatini
- Krait Arcanoss, Krait Hypnoss, Krait Necross
- Ophil Amini, Ophil Cuicani, Ophil Nahualli, Ophil Tlamatini
- Cloudtouched Simian, Redhand Simian, Simian Spiritcaller
- Ash Phantom, Chained Cleric, Crypt Banshee, Crypt Wraith, Shock Phantom, Skeletal Hound
- Krait Neoss have also had their maximum level in Normal Mode increased to 24.
- The level 20 versions of Krait Neoss in normal mode and the level 26 versions in hard mode now use Metamorphosis.
- This update re-introduced a bug with calling certain targets, such as location names behind area boundaries, making them display as "I'm using a(n)."