Harn and Maxine Coldstone (Zaishen quest)
|Harn and Maxine Coldstone|
|Section||Zaishen Bounty Quests|
|Given by|| Zaishen Bounty |
in Great Temple of Balthazar
(Click to enlarge)
 Quest information
- Kill either Harn or Maxine Coldstone in Perdition Rock.
- *BONUS* Kill either Harn or Maxine Coldstone in Hard Mode.
- See Zehnchu [Zaishen Challenge] for your reward.
- 1,000 Experience
- 500 Gold
- Complete the Base Objective for 20 Zaishen Copper Coins.
- Complete the *BONUS* Objective for an additional 50 Zaishen Copper Coins.
Once a player gets in radar range of the spawn point location, either Harn or Maxine will spawn and begin patrolling around the island. The boss will go counter-clockwise on its patrol path, so it is best to go clockwise through its patrol path as the boss will move toward you when it spawns and you avoid having to chase the boss through numerous mobs. If you go clockwise through its patrol path, there are mobs of Flesh Golems and Mahgo Hydras that patrol in a circle outside of Ember Light Camp. Your party can stay near the Resurrection Shrine and pull each mob.
 Skill recommendations
- If you go clockwise through its patrol path:
- You will only encounter spellcaster mobs (Dark Flame Dryders, Drakes, Flesh Golems, Mahgo Hydras, and Phantoms), so consider bringing anti-caster skills and/or various Ranger nature rituals that can benefit your party but cannot benefit the enemy spellcasters (such as Favorable Winds, Infuriating Heat, Toxicity since Dark Flame Dryders use Chilblains, and Winnowing).
- The only physical attackers will be the Bone Minions created by the Flesh Golems via Animate Bone Minions, so skills that block, cause misses, or inflict the blind condition are less effective here.
 Initial dialogue
- Zaishen Bounty
- "Kill either Harn or Maxine Coldstone in Perdition Rock."
 Reward dialogue
- "Excellent work! The Zaishen admire your dedication."
- This quest was first offered on April 25, 2009.
- If you go clockwise through the boss' patrol path, you can take this opportunity to obtain a Volcanic Rock.