Update - Thursday, June 3, 2010
News has reached Lion's Arch that the Mursaat themselves are now exerting some measure of control over White Mantle operations. Based on this information, Princess Salma is seeking the assistance of those who've earned the gift of True Sight. The chance to take direct action against the White Mantle's false gods is one the Shining Blade cannot let pass.
- Updated the 2010 Automated Tournament Series Trophy in the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Updated the Automated Tournament map rotation.
- Fixed a bug that caused the map UI to improperly display vanquish status for Talmark Wilderness.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Calculated Risk from applying to ranged skills.
- Fixed a text bug on the sign for Wanted by the Shining Blade quests that mistakenly identifies them as Zaishen Bounties.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- A new bounty, Wanted: Inquisitor Lovisa, and a new quest, Riverside Assassination, have been added to the War in Kryta.
- Evennia may now be found at the Krytan camp outside Ascalon City.
- Heroes now trigger mob spawns that may have been intended to prevent speed booking.
- Divinity Coast (explorable area) is not restricted to Zinn's lab anymore. Only the lab interior is still obstructed.
- D'Alessio Seaboard (explorable area) is now accessible by talking with Jiaju Tai in Lion's Arch.