From Guild Wars Wiki
|Affiliation||Order of the Sunspears|
After Chahbek Village:
- "Ahai, <character name>! I hear you're going to put me out of a job."
- "Good work, <character profession>. My kids asked me to get your autograph."
- "I trust Kormir, but I'm not sure the Sunspears are ready for the kind of leadership she offers."
- "You Sunspears may be good on land, but put a rolling deck under your feet, and I bet you turn to jelly."
- "You're around here so much, maybe I should just go home."
After Jokanur Diggings:
- "Come on. Let an old soldier in on the fight, will you?"
- "I heard those ruins are haunted. If you need someone by your side up there, you let me know."
- "That storm's been moving over the ocean for days now, steadily coming closer. We'd better be ready for it."
- "The Elders have been meeting at night to discuss the ruins and the visiting dignitaries. I get the feeling something's up."
- "Why do the Sunspears get all the action? I've fought off hordes of corsairs. Isn't my sword good enough?"
After Blacktide Den:
- "I'm going to try and transfer to the Sunspears. Get in on the fight right from the beginning!"
- "I'm not afraid of war. Let's show these Kournans what Istan is made of!"
- "Sure. Everybody's talking about war, but they've all forgotten the corsairs are still out there, watching like vultures for any sign of blood."
- "There's no war. That's just rumor and panic. Trust me, if we were going to war with the Kournans, I'd know about it."
- "War? You don't say? Well, that'll get the old blood pumping."
After Consulate Docks:
- "A lot of Sunspears didn't come back from that battle. Good people. Good friends. War is hell and we are its minions."
- "It's getting bad out there. Some of my friends went with the Sunspears and never returned. Makes me worry."
- "The sea was red and rough at dawn. Waves the color of blood crashed on the morning beach."
- "They killed my brother! Curse those Kournans! I've got to get out there and get some revenge."
- "Yeah, I managed to get a few stragglers hiding close to town. You Sunspears may get the glory, but you're not the only people fighting for Istan."
After Abaddon's Gate:
- "I hear the corsairs are at it again. So soon after Nightfall! They've got no respect."
- "Phooey. Shore duty again. So boring. Maybe corsairs will attack...."
- "You're the one who stopped Nightfall. Thank you!"
- "Istan is safe thanks to you. Thank you just isn't enough. Hug?"
- "Hey, it's <character name>! Good to see you. We lived through it, didn't we?"
- "Don't worry citizens. If any corsairs get in here, I'll deal with them."
- "Move along citizens. Step aside, step aside."