Summit Giant Herder
|Summit Giant Herder|
Summit Giant Herders are Stone Summit that have enslaved snow beasts for use as war mounts, manipulating them through the use of a complex harness made up of chains and manacles. These "mounts" are guided through brute strength and the threat of pain rather than the traditional, time-consuming methods of breaking and training. Thus the beast's dying scream is always one of rage, not pain.
- Southern Shiverpeaks
- Counter Blow
- Devastating Hammer (elite)
- Mighty Blow (Hard mode only)
- Giant Stomp (monster skill)
- Stun Immunity (monster skill)
- They have 540 health.
- Pain Inverter is very useful against them before they use Giant Stomp, as it will trigger damage for every ally knocked down, as well as any nearby foes that happen to be knocked down.
- Summit Giant Herders have a visual animation when activating Giant Stomp. Watch for the animation when predicting to interrupt the skill or when you should cast spells.
- This creature has a miniature version.