The Granite Citadel
Tasca's Demise is a small area in the Southern Shiverpeaks packed with Stone Summit. Most notably, as soon as you come out of Granite Citadel there is a set of three peaks. There are Stone Summit hiding behind all of them and will popup as soon as you approach.
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Carver
- 24 (26) Summit Giant Herder
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Ranger
- 24 (26) Dolyak Master
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Gnasher
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Heretic
Elementals (Stone Summit)
- 24 (26) Siege Ice Golem
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 0.5% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 93 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 78 to 109 foes.
- While Defend Droknar's Forge is active, there will be more foes to vanquish. However, you will not get vanquishing credit for the Titans that spawn from other Titans, whom you must also kill.
- The Avicara near Mineral Springs are hostile to the Stone Summit.
- Watch out for patrols before engaging the Stone Summit in the camp at the center of the zone.
- An Avicara near Mineral Springs may spawn behind portal requiring to rezone.
- This area is named after Marshall Tasca.
- This location has had its spawn patterns adjusted to increase the amount of enchantment removal due to intensive bot farming.
- Cursed Lands (non-War in Kryta area), Tasca's Demise and Icedome are the only areas in Prophecies without a friendly NPC (aside of Nicholas the Traveler). Dreadnought's Drift is a similar case, but has one conditional temporary friendly NPC in the form of the Avatar of Dwayna.