The Last Day Dawns (Hard mode)
|The Last Day Dawns|
|Given by|| Vision of Glint |
in Droknar's Forge
|Preceded by||Defend Droknar's Forge (Hard mode)|
|Followed by||The Titan Source (Hard mode)|
Yellow circle is the distance that triggers Adelbern to spawn.
Blue dot is where Adelbern will run to when spawned.
Red arc is the distance that triggers Adelbern to head to the blue dot.
Pink dots are where the Armageddon groups begin.
- Travel to Frontier Gate and speak with Warmaster Riga.
- Travel to the Eastern Frontier to aid King Adelbern against the Titans.
Ideally, come from the south, keeping east of Adelbern's trigger circle. Kill the eastern-most group first. Work your way counter-clockwise for groups 2 and 3. For the last of the northern groups, use only one hero to pull them closer to you by carefully flagging the hero, while keeping the rest of your party back with you. As soon as the hero gets attacked, pull them back to you. If the hero should die, use another hero to ressurect them. Finally, backtrack towards the 5th and last group to the crossroad. Careful pulling should also be used for enemies between you and the last group.
- If possible, bring cold damage as it deals better damage against the Titans.
- It is possible to kill three of the five Armageddon Lord groups before King Adelbern spawns by coming from the south and attacking the easternmost groups first. Using heroes for pulling, all five groups can be killed.
- A Soul Twisting Ritualist with protective spirits or a Protection Prayers Monk are necessary because of the Armageddon Lords' high damage output.
- Avoid using builds that rely on long recharging enchantments.
- Adelbern is great at soaking up damage, so using him to tank can be helpful.
- Rebel Yell helps with fighting the Charr in this quest.
- 30 Charr Axe Fiend
- 30 Charr Skullcrusher
- 30 Charr Hunter
- 30 Charr Shaman
- 30 Charr Chaot
- 30 Charr Flame Wielder
- 30 Charr Avenger
- 30 Charr Shadow
- 42 Armageddon Lord
- 38 Spark of the Titans
- Each group after the first starts to approach once all the original members of the previous group are killed, regardless of whether or not Risen Ashen Hulks, Fists of the Titans or Arms of the Titans are still alive.
- Quest dialogue, additional notes, and trivia can be found on The Last Day Dawns.