GG -- Halogod35 16:57, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Manlyness 60 % originality 35 % effectiveness 75 % (bull) = 57 % Lilondra *Poke* 17:39, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
ta da, I would recommend a zealous mod for low energy situations and use a sundering or vampiric mod when high. Use Lion's Comfort as your primary heal, you can replace rez sig with either of the Rit rezzes, and use mending grip primaraly as condition removal or as a small bit of healing for an ally who really needs it. Beware of enchantments. I've used this in RA with moderate success myself. Weaponmaster 03:55, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
Manlyness 55 % originality 40 % effectiveness 45 % ==> 43%.Sry I'm expecting something more then just the standard warrior caster combos.Look a bit deeper pls Lilondra *panda* 11:50, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- HOW DARE YOU!
- HAHA! How's that? Use a Ebon Scythe of fortitude, w/ a 15/50 or 15/E and a Zealous Scythe of Enchanting/Fortitude for energy with either inscripts or a +5E if needed. This build is designed to spread conditions, Bleeding, DW, Cripple, Blind, and Weakness, along with Knckdowns and meng immune to them as well, good damage too. Use SPL for energy from enchants and to end Stability nearing the end of the enchantment. P.S. I've got like 30 of the PoS builds, so ou might end up with a large number of builds submitted. --Weaponmaster 20:46, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
Now despite I dont like dervishes I like some of the combinations you made :) 65 % manlyness Originality 55 % Effectiveness 55 %.
To get above 70 % you will need to get A lot more sofisticater though :) Go to the old school roots you'll find many Manly Ideas there like Shadow meld warriors or things like that Lilondra *panda* 06:02, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
The Inspired Smiter utilizes the Mesmer's Inspiration line and Smiting Prayers. It is a general-purpose utility build that deals a moderate amount of damage and can deal with a fairly large number of situations. This build is designed for PvE (specifically, using an all-hench party), since players are generally unfriendly to Smiting Monks and will hate you for not being able to heal and resurrect.
Note: if you're not a solo-minded Monk, and if you actually are good at Healing, Bonding, and/or Protecting, then this is not the build for you. This build is designed for folks who made a Monk but quickly found out they were no good at it (such as myself). In this respect it is startlingly similar to an Air Magic Elementalist.
- Activate Mantra of Signets before battle.
- In general, use skills in this order: Signet of Judgment, SoJ, Bane Signet, Banish. Timing is important; try to keep the target constantly knocked down.
- If the foe is a melee attacker, you may wish to lead with Bane Signet instead, and save Signet of Judgment for a caster foe.
- Dangerous spellcasters are easily denied by leading with Leech Signet.
- Interrupt with Leech Signet and Power Drain as necessary.
- Use Smite Hex and Drain Enchantment as necessary.
- Reactivate Mantra of Signets as soon as it recharges.
- If there are spirits/minions, use Banish. It deals double/quadruple damage to them.
copied verbatim from ancient archives of laughable favored builds, mainly going for the manliness score here <3 Vili 05:32, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
Manlyness 85 % Effectiveness 70 % Originality 75 % ==> ~ 76 % =)
It should never be possible to cause 150+ armor-ignoring damage with a single attack, even in PvE. Dagger dervishes are gay. PvP version - Rapid Fire for Drunken Master, Attacker's Insight for Triple Shot, Needling Shot for Eternal Aura. Use a Zealous Shortbow/Recurve Bow. Vili 05:54, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
Manlyness 55 % (raw power is not manly :p) Effectiveness 90 % Originality 65 % ==> 70 %
The Dervish base energy of 25 is not enough to pull off the entire combo and max damage of Radiant Scythe unless you can hit three foes immediately with Zealous Sweep. For this reason, it's a good idea to use any Radiant insignias and/or Runes of Attunement that are available. You'll need a Zealous Scythe at any rate, preferably of Enchanting. Cast Attacker's Insight and Heart of Fury just as you get into spellcasting range. Shadow Step in with Aura of Displacement and use your Attack skills from left to right. Pious Assault will end AoD and teleport you back to safety; you can save it for when the foe's almost dead, or use it for an emergency escape while still punishing the foe. Vili 05:54, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
Manlyness 40 % Effectiveness 40 % Originality 60 % ==> 50 %
This build uses Word of healing as a main heal. Boro 07:56, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
Manlyness 0 % (how manly is a gay paragon using WoH Have you even SEEN their armor ONCE xd) effectiveness 60 % Originality 60 % ==> 40 %
maybe swap channeling for energetic was lee sa...
May not be so manly at first look. But try searching for a pug in HA with this build. I'm sure you'll feel manly after that :) Boro 20:05, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
- No spec in inspirtation for channeling ? TBH I find rit skills to be gimmicky most of the time.Manly is +- the opposite to me really. Manlyness 40 % Effectiveness 55 % Originality 55 % => 50 % I'm sry mate but this isnt manly.Lilondra *panda* 17:03, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
- oops I was in hurry... Boro 16:28, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
- People really need to come up with some utility using builds :/ Dont know why I havent seen more of vili's kind yet lol :p Ether prodigy,gale,backbreaker,... you would expect people to post builds like this already Lilondra *panda* 17:53, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
- Decapiphoenix was taken already, otherwise I would have posted that. :p Vili 21:13, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
- That no longer has originality :p Lilondra *panda* 21:38, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
You can also add Maiming Spear Merciless Spear Vicious Attack (not advised) Boro 13:35, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
Your main flaw is that you try to be to manly :p It still has to be workable.Lilondra *panda* 13:37, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
- It's working. Boro 19:41, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
- Not nerly bloodlight backbreaker working :p It has to get better the better you get :p Lilondra *panda* 20:44, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
I like it 75 % manliness 85 % effectiveness 75 % effectiveness giving you a 78 % average.Lilondra *panda* 13:30, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
srsly srs Lilondra *panda* 12:32, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- u will lol, i have 2 builds to present, just a bit busy atm...:P it'll be up in 2 weeks lol - Wuhy 22.214.171.124 22:15, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
- kk, here it is:
Illusion of Haste or Frustration can be the optional
1->2->3->4->5, Wanding the target once every 3 seconds with your fire staff(timing is important, so as you get better, the better results you get), u'll need like 40-50energy and you don't need suprunes so you can have your hp at 610-650.. This generates in the area burning, daze, some dps like 35(to the target you wand, also DW and 14 dps to foes in the area of your target), aoe DW, block, aoe CA, aoe rupt every 3 sec, so i think this is a damn brave&manly build and also very effective in places like HA where ppl ball up so COPYRIGHT -> Wuhy 20:03, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
with vampiric hornbow+1(20%)marks++15% dommoge vs h4x'd foe
VS moving Avatar of Melandru dervish=800ish dommoge(with DW) in 1 sec, since melandrus triggers fragility twice per condition applied and because of kindle, it triggers + two times each arrow, so with forked(8 triggers+2(poison tip))+melandrus(4+2(bleeding)+2(cripple))+savage(4).. This results in 22 triggers of fragility=462 damage and it adds up to 800 with DW+additional arrow damage+kindle+fav+shatter:P, you should be able to time it correctly, mes precasts fragility, mark+phantom pain and uses shatter when forked lands, ranger precasts favorable, poison tip&kindle, uses lightning reflex and forked->melandru's->savage, NOTE: i dont know if fevered works or not, i only tried this once w/o it so it may or may not work but if it does, then it should add like 2*(2*21)ish dmg... NOTE2: i'm not sure about the same time triggers (like kindle+forked, where you cause 4* burning so thats 8 triggers but it may only be 2 depending on how the game counts it, but i believe its 8*, but needs testing) - Wuhy 20:03, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
- 1) you need utility b) you need manliness c)manliness is not just dommage or supah fun time lol lol lol d) You can't DW AoM Lilondra *panda* 05:30, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- ur right lol i cant dw aom XD, but i can dw every1 else in the area, also, check other build pls, this is just for the lols - Wuhy 12:35, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- Let me help.You have to run skills that are only effective when you are.==> knockdowns,shutdown,FEW ints It can't be meta ==> no Mel shot,magebane,... Lilondra *panda* 14:36, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- FORGET THIS SHIT PL0X, check other ty - Wuhy 07:14, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
define manly plx
--Boro 13:46, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
To me it is something that hasnt been thought off,something that looks stupid on first sight and is almost always inferior to another build.It just is much more fun to play.For example running ether feast on your warrior. Lilondra *panda* 14:14, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
- That's a very sexist definition of manly. --126.96.36.199 04:07, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
Correction: Manly is something very brave to run. Something that may be fucking terrible for the team but is beyond awesome nevartheless.
Example: SPEAR CHUCKER NECRO!!!188.8.131.52 22:26, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
Well spear chucker necro isnt that manly :p Spears arent that manly to start with :p ~(phoenix eviscerate is manly :p) Lilondra *panda* 06:16, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
- Pheonix's casting time is way to long. Weaponmaster 05:24, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
- Glyph of essence duh Lilondra *panda* 06:19, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
^gud gud, u need a def shield+speer and vampiric daggers 15^50 +30hp - Wuhy 23:05, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
^pve only - Wuhy 11:04, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
- also, thats with a flatbow, u got a command shield and a random spear in ur inv too... btw, check it out, para is soooo manly with a bow - Wuhy 11:07, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
Paragons are gay.They always are and the only reason they are still in the game is proly because every caster wields a spear.I'm pretty shure that if the church wasn't trapped in the middleages and werent even more retarded then the average GW player that they would find the paragon to be offensive and would condemn any paragon player to hell.Because thats what god does,condemn people the church doesnt like to hell.Anyway I'm getting off topic.I'd say the dervish with Dblow and stuff is mkay manly.Would give it a 53 % manlyness 58 % effectiveness and a 72 % originality.Granting you a 61 % average.Lilondra *panda* 12:17, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
- Btw, derv is using forsaken insignia:P thats manly... also, u shall try it, its more effective than 58% if u do it rite - Wuhy 12:45, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
colds manly contribution
^get a victim 1+2 chain 3/4 Kinda obvious 5+6 chain to annoy frontline 7 Heal (doh) 8 Rez (under 50% health, and only use when party is wiped) - (cold butcher, 22.6.2009 - 20:14 GTM)
ok this is my fav build, I've run it in ra korean several times just to get trolled by some noob coz - WTF EPIC OMGOMG EMPATHIC WTF DETERMINED WTF NOOB NOOB - and im rly annoyed coz of that since this can be rly useful to support the monk and remove antiphysical shit from yourself, also determined+debilitating is the biggest win ever... u spam debilitating on the monk and tab to some ranger who just used his lightning reflex... or swap to flatbow, use determined, u miss, swap to recurve bow, debilitating and so on... i denied like 100 nrgay from a monk in 1 minute with this, srsly epic win... bad thing u cant run anything creative in ra just burning arrow and melandrus shot... >.> well if you use this well, this is rly epic win i can tell you... - Wuhy 14:13, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
You can run creative things in RA just ignore nubs.I'd say Mend touch might be a overkill but I love how you combine support and energy denial.Manliness 75 % Effectiveness 70 % and originality 85 % wich is 77 % :) Lilondra *panda* 14:17, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
low blow CA+BB dw+frenzy in pve ftw much?
- Wuhy 01:46, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
Uses Counter Blow to backline and BB to spike. Crushing Blow can be switched for Pulverizing Smash. Mediggo 11:35, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
Very nice :) I'd give you a super score if you hadn't overkilled with heal sig and shadow refuge but then again minor flaw.70 % effectiveness 85 % manliness 65 % originality ==> 70 % Lilondra *poke* 07:47, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
For Great Justice! Titani Ertan 15:18, 5 July 2009 (UTC)
Sry not manly mate :( Lilondra *poke* 07:47, 15 July 2009 (UTC)