The Divine Halo is a festival hat which can be obtained by exchanging a Frozen Accessory Token since Wintersday 2012.
|| Left profile
|| Right profile
An image of the Divine Halo when dropped.
Character in rabbit form wearing the Divine Halo.
- Supporters of Grenth received its counterpart, the Demonic Horns.
- The Divine Halo can still be seen when zoomed into first person perspective.
- The Halo's visual appearance will disappear when a form ends on you. To get it back, re-equip the Halo.
- Unlike other hats, this one is not visible on the character's head in the inventory panel.
- Due to polygons in the helm, when you zoom your camera out the Halo appears as a pentagon.
- Hair styles on your character will disappear if his/her head is under water while wearing the Halo.
- Clipping issues with certain hair styles, such as high ponytails and high styled hairdos.
If dropped on the ground, a white box will be present
Unlike most hats, if you equip the Divine Halo while in a disguise
, the Halo will appear over the head of the disguise or form.
If you are zoomed in close enough that you are in First Person view point but not zoomed in all the way you will be able to see the halo when running forwards.