Mourning Veil Falls
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest and a landmark.
|Mourning Veil Falls|
|Exit(s)|| Amatz Basin|
The Eternal Grove
The Mourning Veil Falls area is named after a low waterfall bearing the same name, on the Rijeka River which is said to be flowing with the essence of the Echovald Forest. The Rijeka River cascades along in a series of waterfall across the southern end of the forest, heading out to the ocean.
- Kurzick Priest → Blessing of the Kurzicks
- Luxon Priest → Blessing of the Luxons
- At the exit into Durheim Archives (if under Luxon control).
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
- Avatar of Dwayna
- Northwest, right in the corner.
- Champion of Balthazar
- North-northwest, at the exit into the Eternal Grove.
- Lyssa's Muse
- Center, eastern side of the falls, near Chkkr Ironclaw.
- Melandru's Watcher
- Southwest, at the exit into Amatz Basin.
- Voice of Grenth
- Northeast, at the exit into Durheim Archives.
- 20 Kurzick Guards or 20 Luxon Guards
- 20 Kurzick Merchants or 20 Luxon Merchants
- 20 Kurzick Priests or 20 Luxon Priests
- 5 (5) White Tiger
- 28 (30) Oni
- 20 (26) Blood Drinker
- 22 (26) Skill Hungry Gaki
- 23 (26) Stone Scale Kirin
- 24 (26) Fungal Wallow
- 20 (26) Warden of the Spirit
- 24 (26) Warden of Earth
- 24 (26) Warden of Winds
- 24 (26) Warden of Forests
- 24 (26) Warden of Seasons
- 28 (30) Rahse Windcatcher → Gust (The Windcatcher)
- 28 (30) Xisni Dream Haunt → Recurring Insecurity (The Dream Haunter)
- 28 (30) Bizzr Ironshell → Obsidian Flesh (Bizzr's Fury)
- 28 (30) Bazzr Dustwing → Vengeful Was Khanhei (Bazzr's Staff)
- 28 (30) Chkkr Ironclaw → Cleave (Ironclaw)
- 27 (30) Darkroot Entrop → Dark Apostasy (Darkroot's Daggers)
- 28 (30) Deeproot Sorrow → Shared Burden (Deeproot's Sorrow)
- 28 (30) Foalcrest Darkwish → Spoil Victor (The Darkwish)
- 24 (30) Milefaun Mindflayer → Energy Surge (Milefaun's Staff)
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- If you bring a Moa Egg to the sign in the water that reads Mourning Veil Falls, the egg will harden. This is part of the process required for obtaining a Black Moa Chick miniature.
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 2.5% to the Canthan Cartographer title track.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 215 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 190 to 244.
- There are 4 hidden Oni groups (each consisting of only 1 Oni):
- This area is one of three in Factions (the others being Silent Surf and Morostav Trail ) where nine or more elites may be captured.
|Explorable areas in the Echovald Forest|
|Arborstone • Drazach Thicket • Ferndale • Melandru's Hope • Morostav Trail • Mourning Veil Falls • The Eternal Grove|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|