- This is a mission entry. For information on the outpost, see Shiverpeak Arena (outpost).
The Shiverpeak Arena is one of the maps in rotation in Random Arenas, Zaishen Challenge, Zaishen Elite, and is also accessible through Yak's Bend as an arena for levels 1 to 15.
Players start on opposing sides of the map. The main geographical feature is a low lying frozen stream of ice that runs through the center of the arena with high cliffs overlooking both ends.
Annihilate the opposing party.
 Common tactics/tips
- Running across the stream is generally a bad idea if the other team is heavy with ranged attackers; in this case, going over the hill to either side is preferred.
- The frozen stream in the center of the map will slow players down with Icy Ground if they stop on it, so casting on the ice is discouraged and knocking down foes on the ice is advised.
- While otherwise lacking in obstructions, the small outcropping immediately in front of each team's spawn point can provide some refuge from ranged attacks. Additionally, the walls of the starting area itself can serve the same purpose at the cost of kiting space.
- Elite skills are not allowed in the low-level version of this arena.
- A redecorated version of this arena is host to the Dwayna Vs Grenth snowball fight during Wintersday festivities.
- Shiverpeak Arena is commonly referred to as "SA."
- Although it says the levels are 1-15, players can get up to level 16+ if they level up inside the arena.
This is the only non-priest Annihilation arena to give a twelve minute time limit instead of eight.