|Allowed levels (beginner)||1-10|
|Allowed levels (normal)||20|
Built shortly after the Sunspears withdrew from Dynastic service, this arena serves as a place for Sunspear heroes and new inductees to hone their fighting abilities.
— in-game description
The opposing teams have a straight path towards each other on this map. The main path is flooded but has no environmental effect. The other feature of this map is a wide bridge over the central battle ground.
 Common tactics/tips
- If you stand on the bridge, it's possible to strike enemies who are directly below you in melee, and vice versa.
- In spite of this, being on top of or below the bridge is often advisable for casters when there is melee below or on top of the bridge, respectively, due to the increased distance they have to cover in order to change targets.
- The corners of the bridge supports are the only real obstruction on the map other than the bridge itself and the walls of the starting area. However, the starting area on this map is incredibly small, so turtling there is not advised.
- Elite skills are not allowed in the low-level version of this arena.
- Complete exploration of this arena contributes approximately 0.1% to the Elonian Cartographer title, if visited directly from Kamadan, Jewel of Istan
- If you get killed in this arena you will lose the current progress made on the Survivor title.
|Annihilation arenas:||Amnoon Arena • Ascalon Arena • Churranu Island Arena • D'Alessio Arena • Fort Koga • Petrified Arena • Shing Jea Arena • Shiverpeak Arena • Sunspear Arena|
|Obelisk Annihilation arenas:||Brawler's Pit • Heroes' Crypt|
|Priest Annihilation arenas:||Seabed Arena|
|Kill Count arenas:||The Crag|
|Out of rotation arenas:||Ahmtur Arena|