From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Guild Wars Beyond
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- "Don't let this victory fool you! The end is still near! Humanity is doomed! Doooooooomed, I say!"
- "Listen to me, brothers and sisters. Do not turn away from your heritage."
- "We must not forsake the gods who for so long protected and guided us."
- "For so many generations Dwayna and Balthazar have protected us. Melandru has provided our lands with the fullness of her bounty."
- "To Grenth have we entrusted our dead. Through Lyssa have the living found beauty."
- "Do not trust in these Unseen gods of the White Mantle. How can you worship that which you cannot see?"
- "And why is it only the "Chosen" may see the Mantle's gods? Do the gods not love us all equally?"
- "You need not fear persecution by the White Mantle. There is still a place where the true gods are revered in safety, the Temple of the Ages."
- "Come ye seekers of the truth to the Temple of the Ages. Come and you shall find the truths the Unseen Ones cannot offer you."
During Sunspears in Kryta:
- "It's the end of the world as we know it!"
- "Lyssa, protect us!"
- Bilshan's quote "It's the end of the world as we know it!" might come from a song by R.E.M. named "It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)".